After film cutting of the printed product of the brochure, production processes such as line glazing and film cutting can be carried out within 2~6 hours. What are the details of this process? Now the Jinan printing and packaging manufacturer will explain 8 o'clock for you.
1. Before printing the brochure, be sure to carefully copy whether there are other texts in the document, whether there are punctuation errors, and whether there are illogical contents.
2. In order to ensure that there is no missing text in the printed documents of the brochure, the text should be converted to ordinary objects.
3. Check the format, mode and screen resolution of images in the printed documents of the brochure; Good general format, such as JPG format, must be CMYK mode; The screen resolution is better at 300, and the image cannot be enlarged or reduced to ensure that the photos printed on the brochure are beautiful.
4. Make sure there are no missing photos, and check whether the tone block is CMYK.
5. Pay attention to whether the black logo and wireframe are printed in the brochure printing. The black flag is pure black to prevent the four color flag; In addition, if the sign line is handmade, it must be clearly identified as a four color set.
6. Master the ordering method of documents and ensure proper spelling. The spelling of large web pages shall be marked with specified signs, such as finished product line, alignment line, ruler and color mark.
7. The drawings in the layout shall be kept at a corresponding distance from the finished product line to avoid being cut off or detrimental to the appearance of the whole page.
8. Ensure that the image is not reduced or covered by text, and ensure the image quality of the text.
The above are the details about the brochure printing that I have introduced to you. I hope they can help you, improve your work efficiency and avoid trouble. Follow our website http://www.xinfengyinshua.cn Learn more!济南印刷厂讲解的内容 更多的内容 请咨询公司官网http://www.xinfengyinshua.cn/