1. Spray several layers of paint on the base polished to a certain roughness, and bake it at high temperature.
2. There are many kinds of colors. Refer to Pantone color card. But you can only use solid colors, not gradient colors.
1. For the surface treatment process of aluminum or aluminum alloy, the oxidation treatment generates a surface oxide film on the surface.
2. Color is optional, refer to Pantone color card. Compared with baking paint, it increases the metal texture, but it can only be solid color, not gradient color.
1. It is a new type of fiber material with high strength and high modulus fiber with carbon content of more than 95%. It has superior properties that can not be comparable with other materials, such as conductivity and heat conduction, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, wear resistance, light weight and radiation protection.
2. After treatment, the texture of carbon fiber itself is presented, and the color can be selected.
1. The process of plating a thin layer of other metals or alloys on the surface of some metals by using the principle of electrolysis.
2. Gold, silver and chromium plating are commonly used.
Silk screen printing
1. Through the extrusion of the scraper, the ink is transferred to the substrate through the mesh of the graphic part to form the same graphic as the original.
2. There are many silk screen printing colors. Refer to Pantone color card, but gradient printing cannot be realized.
1. Pad printing refers to the way that the substrate is an irregular special-shaped surface, using copper or steel gravure to cast a hemispherical pad printing head through silicone rubber, so as to press the plate to transfer the ink to the substrate to complete transfer printing. In short, pad printing can print small and multi-color overprint products, and there is no requirement for product shape.
2. Pad printing can achieve many effects that silk screen printing cannot achieve.
Water transfer printing
1. The film with special chemical treatment is printed with the required color lines and then sent to the surface of water. When the color lines and patterns are evenly transferred to the product surface by using the action of water pressure, the coated film is automatically dissolved in water. After cleaning and drying, a transparent protective layer is applied. This is that the product has presented a completely different visual effect.
2. Water transfer printing can be used for multi-color and multi pattern surface printing, such as wood grain, leather grain, etc.
1. The process of locally corroding the surface through chemical treatment.
2. No color is optional. The color of the object body is displayed, but after corrosion, additional oil injection can be used to achieve the color effect.
1. A technology of cutting, welding, surface treatment, drilling, micromachining, etc. using the characteristics of the interaction between laser beam and material.
2. No color is optional. The color of the object body is displayed. It is shallower than corrosion.
Laser, also known as laser engraving or laser marking, is a surface treatment process based on optical principles. First, the primer is applied (after oil injection or color spraying, the surface color is sprayed, and the primer color pattern is exposed in the laser).济南印刷厂讲解的内容 更多的内容 请咨询公司官网http://www.xinfengyinshua.cn/