What is the reason for the bar marks in the process of handbag printing? Jinan handbag printing editor will briefly analyze the causes of bar marks in handbag printing.
1. The drum gear is worn, the gear gap is too large, or there is foreign matter accumulation between the gears. When the drum gear is worn, the gap or there is adhesion of foreign matters between the teeth, the drum gears cannot be accurately meshed during the operation of the machine, so that the linear speed between the drums cannot be the same. In addition, if the backlash is too large, the drum will simply vibrate and form the print bar marks, which will make the print plate appear ink bar marks near the gear pitch.
2. Ink bar caused by rubber roller element. When the touch pressure between the rubber roller and the printing plate is too large, when the inking roller and the printing plate touch the roller brush during the machine operation, it will simply impact and cause vibration, and the increased friction in the printing process will cause stripes and shadows. If the pressure of several inking rollers depending on the format is too high, the density of the bar marks will be greater. In this regard, the ink bar can only be better removed after adjusting the touch pressure between the rubber roller and the printing plate, maintaining a uniform and moderate touch condition, and eliminating excessive resistance.
In addition, due to the volatilization of water during the printing process, the viscosity of ink will increase and the PH value will decrease. The PH value should be controlled between 8.5 and 9.5. If it exceeds this range, the PH stabilizer can be used to adjust it to maintain the stability of viscosity and PH value. In general, ink is suitable for high-speed printing of handbag printing. If the drying speed is too fast or the printing effect is poor during low-speed printing, a certain proportion of slow drying agent can be added.
After printing, the remaining ink should be collected back into the corresponding original bucket or the cover of the ink tank should be tightly closed for the next use, to prevent the ink surface from forming film, thickening or even drying due to the evaporation of water. The ink left on the printing device after printing can be washed with clean water before it is completely dry, and the ink that cannot be washed with clean water can be cleaned with detergent.
Why are there bar marks in the printing process of handbag? The above is the answer to the question. What do you think about it? Please visit our website http://www.xinfengyinshua.cn Consult and understand!济南印刷厂讲解的内容 更多的内容 请咨询公司官网http://www.xinfengyinshua.cn/
- 画册印刷的一般流程和注意事项 2023-03-29
- 手提袋的印刷设计需要注重多个因素 2023-03-27
- 印刷前后需要做好的一些内容事项 2023-03-24
- 实地印刷墨色不匀的原因及解决办法 2023-03-22